There’s a lot to manage when it comes to the financial aspects of your small business. Instead of trying to do everything yourself, let the professionals at Premos Tax & Bookkeeping Service help. When it comes to taxes, payroll, bookkeeping or general business services, we’ve got a lot to offer and we aim to make your life easier!
- Tax preparation: We’re authorized tax preparation specialists with the IRS and are capable of handling your complete preparation needs. From personal returns to corporate, trust and estate, non-profit and amended filings, we take the time to make sure your tax preparation in Sioux Falls, SD is filled out and filed with the utmost accuracy.
- Tax services: Our tax services don’t stop at preparation and tax filing in Sioux Falls, SD. In addition, we also offer tax planning, payroll tax and consulting services. We’ll make sure your tax situation is always one you understand and that you’re following the appropriate standards and protocols.
- Business formation: Thinking about incorporating? We have experience helping businesses of all types file article of incorporation, including LLCs, S-corporations, partnerships and more. We’ll help you select the business structure best suited for you, to minimize legal exposure and simplify your tax position.
- Payroll services: We offer an abundance of critical payroll services to help keep your business up and running reliably. From direct deposit setup, to payroll tax planning, to quarterly filings, to W-2 and 1099 processing, we’ll keep your business aligned with proper reporting standards and make sure everyone is getting paid on time.
- Bookkeeping: Let us handle your accounts payable/receivable, P/L statements, income verification, budgeting, forecasting and more! We offer full bookkeeping services for small businesses of all types and sizes, helping you keep your financial footing stable and accountable.
- Notary services: Need documentation notarized? We can help! In addition to offering a full range of business services, we’re also able to offer notarization, expediting the approval and filing of critical paperwork.
- QuickBooks Pro advisor: Need to learn how to use QuickBooks to manage your day-to-day business operations? We’ll be happy to help train you. As QuickBooks Pro advisors, we know how to harness the power of this software for the benefit of your business.
Our refund options:
- Direct Deposit: Have your refund sent directly to your bank account usually with in 8-15 days. Tax preparation fees are due at the time of filing.
- IRS Check You can have the IRS mail you a check directly to you usually within 3 weeks of filing. Tax Preparation fees are due at the time of filing.
- Bank Products Have the tax preparation fees withheld from your refund.
- Bank Check Pick up your refund check at our office usually with in 8 to 15 days.
- Prepaid Visa Card Have your refund deposited on a prepaid Visa card that you can use just like a regular credit card. Deposit is usually within 8 to 15 days.
- Refund Advances Get up to $6,000.00 of your refund!
All bank products have additional fees associated with the product. Please ask your tax professional for all the details. All bank products are offered through EPS Financial.
If you need tax, payroll, bookkeeping or general business services, rely on Premos Tax & Bookkeeping Service to provide them. We’re here to help your business succeed! Reach us today at 605-274-9994 to get started.